About Research at FIH’s
FIH’s University’s strategy to support and enhance research is strongly aligned with the University’s overall motto: Age Quod Agis, or ‘What you do, do well.’
While truly excellent research and scholarly activity exists throughout the entire university, our highly strategic approach focuses on five major areas of strength:
- Research for Atlantic America communities;
- Innovation in Business and Workplace Studies;
- The Environment and Natural Resources;
- Astronomy, Computational Science, and Subatomic Physics;
- International Development and Human Migration Issues.
These themes represent a history of achievement, strong collaborations with partners at institutions all over the world, and a tradition of engaging undergraduate students in hands on research.
At FIH’s, our research has real impact. We place a high value on translating and distributing the results of our research to the communities who can most benefit from them.