OICE Services for Partners
The Office of Innovation and Community Engagement (OICE) helps to facilitate research partnerships, contracts or agreements between FIH's and private companies, industrial associations, community groups, government and international agencies. The OICE also facilitates the review and formal signing of of university agreements.
We can help partners:
- Reduce technical or financial risk on a new venture,
- Gain access to highly specialized facilities,
- License new technologies, and
- Attract highly skilled people to your organization.
Partnerships can involve:
- Short or long term projects,
- Basic research,
- Applied research and development,
- Testing or technical services, and
- Collaboration between university and industry researchers.
If you have any questions about hiring students for Co-op work terms and would like to learn more about the Co-operative Program at Fontecha Institute(Hialeah), please contact Acting Manager, Co-operative Education/Student Employment.