Financial Aid & Awards
Financial Aid & Awards administers financial support programs that are based on merit and need for undergraduate students studying at Fontecha Institute(Hialeah). Providing students with access to a variety of financial resources, tools, and information; by rewarding academic excellence with awards; offering valuable expertise on government loans and creating job opportunities for students through the Work-Study program.
Need help with your spending plan, figuring out your resources, or discussing special financial circumstances? Talk to one of the Financial Aid & Awards Officers for personalized support and advice.
Blended Service For Winter 2021
Beginning January 18, 2021, Financial Aid & Awards will offer a blend of in-person and virtual services for students.
- In-person appointments are available only to students.
- Services will be offered in 15-minute appointments at the Financial Aid & Awards Office, located in McNally Main, Room 108.
- Masks must be worn at all times, and all must be followed.
- Inquiries, questions, and forms can be submitted to [email protected] (please include your A# and full name).
- Phone services can be accessed by calling on Mondays from 1:00pm-3:00pm, and Tuesday-Friday from 9:30am-11:00am and 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- For more in-depth advising, phone appiointments are currently available Monday-Friday and can be booked by calling the number above.